• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Downloaded image does not match the one in Adobe Stock catalog

Community Beginner ,
May 07, 2018 May 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I also got the wrong file how do i get credit.

I got #67260083

https://stock.adobe.com/images/house-logo-real-estate-home-rise-building-business-icon-symbol/672600...

and i got this.. Screenshot_5.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 07, 2018 May 07, 2018

Hi Ann,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. I have downloaded and opened the file (67260083) in Illustrator at my end and I agree that the image(when downloaded) seems to be different than what appears in the preview mode.

I will be reporting the same image to my concerned team so that they can get this corrected.

Meanwhile, I have added 1 image license to your account so that you can use it against a different image.

Hope this helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any addit

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 07, 2018 May 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ann,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. I have downloaded and opened the file (67260083) in Illustrator at my end and I agree that the image(when downloaded) seems to be different than what appears in the preview mode.

I will be reporting the same image to my concerned team so that they can get this corrected.

Meanwhile, I have added 1 image license to your account so that you can use it against a different image.

Hope this helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started