• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: How/can I buy a single image (not a subscription)???

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2018 Apr 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue - I don't remember being notified about this and I'm now trying to finish a job and wasted an hour trying to download a single image. Single image stock image downloads were a fantastic service. Were Creative Cloud members notified it was no longer available?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 16, 2018 Apr 16, 2018

Branching to a new discussion,

Hi Anne,

I apologize for the troubles that you've faced on the Stock website.

I checked your account details and see the single image purchase but that option was available to few of our customer because of their single purchase history with Stock.

Starting last to last week itself, we have discontinued the single image purchase options altogether. Originally, the single image options had been discontinued last year.

You can definitely check our credit pack options here

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 16, 2018 Apr 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Branching to a new discussion,

Hi Anne,

I apologize for the troubles that you've faced on the Stock website.

I checked your account details and see the single image purchase but that option was available to few of our customer because of their single purchase history with Stock.

Starting last to last week itself, we have discontinued the single image purchase options altogether. Originally, the single image options had been discontinued last year.

You can definitely check our credit pack options here: Adobe Stock pricing and membership plan | Adobe Stock

You may also refer to Adobe Stock pricing and membership plan | Adobe Stock for more information on credit packs.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2018 Apr 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks - all ok once you know - extremely frustrating when no notification and the web page says you can buy a single image as before but it doesn't work. Then you are asked to update credit card details and that does nothing. Also - can you look at my account as I was charged $1.09 three times on 15-4-18 by Adobe System Software - but no indication of why? I bought a credit pack the next day - that shows as $54.18. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 19, 2018 Apr 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anne,

Sorry for the confusion here.

This is a pre-authorization charge for your purchase of credit packs. It should be refunded within 7 business days.

Also, the pre-authorization charge is on a different Adobe ID(under your name).

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2018 Apr 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I did not know there was a pre-authorisation charge - is this done every time? is it always refunded? I only bought one credit pack so why three charges?

I don't understand how there can be a different Adobe ID under my name. Can you explain please? Is this actually my charge? Sorry for all the questions, but this is not making sense to me.

Thanks,

Anne

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 20, 2018 Apr 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anne,

The pre-authorization charge is always refunded within 7 business days. There are three charges because of the authorization confirmation which might not have been successful during the first 2 charges.

For concerns related to your Adobe ID please check your private message for more details.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 14, 2018 Jun 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I've just found the same image that I needed for a project over on Deposit Photos, at a much cheaper price than what Adobe Stock was trying to charge ($54 for ONE image??? Are you kidding me???). Looks like I won't be using Adobe Stock from here on out. I feel that you're likely going to be losing a lot of customers like myself who were happy to purchase single images and no longer can...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 17, 2018 Jun 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Gray,

Thank you for reaching out to the Stock community, I am sorry to hear that you feel in this manner about the current prices. As a consumer you definitely can look for cheaper prices, however, at present, the prices available on the site are valid for all our customers.

However, I will definitely share your concern about the product pricing to the relevant team.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started