Re: How do I cancel Abobe Stock and request a refund for an unapproved subscription.

New Here ,
Jan 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I bought Adobe Stock license, but it happend by mistake. It is my fault, I know it and I am sorry. But I don´t use Adobe Stock at all. Moreover 36,29 € is a lot of money for me, I can´t (and don´t want) pay it monthly for something what I don´t use. I tried to cancel subscription before. There was on my account an offer, that when I cancel it now, I gonna pay "only" 50% of all price. I used it, but nothing has changed. I search how to cancel the subscripton and there is a picture of choice "swith plan" and "cancel plan". But I don´t have these choices on my account. Why? I really need cancel this. Please, help me. Thank You for understanding.

Michaela Berkovičová

I NEED TO ADOBE TEAM GET KNOW IT.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Re: How do I cancel Abobe Stock and request a refund for an unapproved subscription.

New Here ,
Jan 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I bought Adobe Stock license, but it happend by mistake. It is my fault, I know it and I am sorry. But I don´t use Adobe Stock at all. Moreover 36,29 € is a lot of money for me, I can´t (and don´t want) pay it monthly for something what I don´t use. I tried to cancel subscription before. There was on my account an offer, that when I cancel it now, I gonna pay "only" 50% of all price. I used it, but nothing has changed. I search how to cancel the subscripton and there is a picture of choice "swith plan" and "cancel plan". But I don´t have these choices on my account. Why? I really need cancel this. Please, help me. Thank You for understanding.

Michaela Berkovičová

I NEED TO ADOBE TEAM GET KNOW IT.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 10, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michaela,

I understand that are unable to cancel your Adobe Stock plan from within your account and also that you don't use the subscription services.

I checked your account and saw that you have just used 3 licenses in four months.

Please Contact Customer Care for the cancellation and refund requests.

Let me know if you are unable to reach the support.

Regards,

Sheena

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 11, 2018 2
Explorer ,
Jan 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I AM TIRED OF BEING ON PHONE HOLD FOR HOURS!!!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 11, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Aaron,

Your issue has been addressed here: How do I cancel Abobe Stock and request a refund for an unapproved subscription.

Regards,

Sheena

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 15, 2018 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started