Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: How do I get a refund on a subscription to Adobe Stock

New Here ,
Dec 26, 2018 Dec 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Sheena,

Ive been charged with a subsciption fee for Adobe Stock that i canceled after free period,

I did not use the service but was charged nontheless. I have to ask for a refund, please

check that the service was not used after free period!

best regards, Jacob

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 26, 2018 Dec 26, 2018

Branching to a new discussion,

Hi Zippo,

Sorry to hear that.

I have checked your account details and noticed that you had signed up for Adobe Stock 10 images per month(one-year) plan on 26 Nov 2018. If you cancel during the first-month billing cycle, your credit card will not be charged and your service will continue until the end of that first month’s billing cycle. If you cancel within 14 days after the beginning of the second month’s billing cycle, you’ll be fully refunded. For more information,

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Branching to a new discussion,

Hi Zippo,

Sorry to hear that.

I have checked your account details and noticed that you had signed up for Adobe Stock 10 images per month(one-year) plan on 26 Nov 2018. If you cancel during the first-month billing cycle, your credit card will not be charged and your service will continue until the end of that first month’s billing cycle. If you cancel within 14 days after the beginning of the second month’s billing cycle, you’ll be fully refunded. For more information, you may also refer to Adobe Subscription and Cancellation Terms | Adobe

Please reach out to our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  for the refund requests.

In case you are unable to reach our support through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Sheena ,

I did cancel it yesterday after I got the first bill, does that mean a

refund is still avaible? please make it happen if thats possible

thank you !

regards, Jacob

[email junk removed ussnorway]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 27, 2018 Dec 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Zippo,

Yes, you are eligible for a refund since you have cancelled your Adobe Stock subscription within the timeframe(i.e. within 14 days after the beginning of the second month’s billing cycle).

Please reach out to our support team as they will be able to initiate/ process the refund for you. Kindly see the link to contact support in my above post.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started