• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: how do I unlicense something that I purchased accidentally?

Community Beginner ,
Mar 28, 2019 Mar 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Twarita,

I accidentally licensed this resume template:

Resume and Cover Letter Layout with Pale Pink Accents. Buy this stock template and explore similar t...

But I have not downloaded it. Is there a way to remove it from my account and reimburse me for the one credit? Thank you in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 28, 2019 Mar 28, 2019

Branching to a new discussion,

Hi Erin,

Sorry for the trouble it has caused to you.

Since you have accidentally licensed 1 Adobe Stock file, I have added 1 image license to your account so that you can use it against a different image.

Hope this helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 28, 2019 Mar 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Branching to a new discussion,

Hi Erin,

Sorry for the trouble it has caused to you.

Since you have accidentally licensed 1 Adobe Stock file, I have added 1 image license to your account so that you can use it against a different image.

Hope this helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2019 Jun 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Twarita, it took me two accidental clicks on the bottom left corner of pictures to realize that clicking that corner licenses that image. I haven't downloaded them. Can you return them so I haven't wasted my credits? Also maybe you should consider putting up a confirmatory dialogue after someone clicks the bottom corner of an image in the "search" images list.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 01, 2019 Jul 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

looping in Sheena Kaul​ or EvilBugQueen1​ for expert advice.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 08, 2019 Jul 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello S. H.,

Please provide the ID numbers for the files you accidentally licensed.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2019 Jul 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 15, 2019 Jul 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi S. H.,

I've confirmed that you licensed this image and have granted you a replacement license. Tell me, I see that you licensed other assets previously, how were these licensed that is different from the behavior you describe above?

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I actually accidentally licensed 3 other items, but I didn't think you could refund them since I didn't get a quick response from you, so I downloaded the items. Which I assume means I now can't have them refunded.

What keeps happening is I use a touch screen on my surface pro, and as I scroll down the page using my finger I inadvertently click the bottom corner of an image, which automatically licenses that image. I ended up with 3 total that I didn't want. I wish you'd have a confirmatory dialogue pop up instead of just automatically granting the license.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I forget which item I already asked you about but the ones I didn't ever intend to license - and hadn't even looked at before i accidentally clicked the corner - were #143225532, #105665234, and #218752934

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 16, 2019 Jul 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sarah,

As I understand, you had accidentally licensed 3 images out of which 1 replacement was already given. I have gone ahead and added 2 more replacement licenses in your account. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2019 Oct 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kanika, I accidentally licenced an image while scrolling. Is it possible to please remove it/refund? Thank you!!

File number:  112255201

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2021 Oct 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I accidentally licensed photo: #207260341. How do I undo it or cancel that license. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2019 Nov 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I've also accidently licensed 1 Adobe Stock photo while scrolling, would it be possible for me to unlicense it? The number is #195959235 . Thanks in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 19, 2019 Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi  J.,

I'm sorry there is currently no way to undo an accidental license. I have confirmed you licensed this asset and have granted you a replacement license.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2019 Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My name is Adriana. I actually accidentally licensed 1 video on adobe stock. Would it be possible for me to unlicense it? The number is #99629007. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 20, 2019 Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adriana,

You'll need to contact customer care for assistance because this is an on demand purchase. https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I accidentally pressed and licenced a piture #147758204. Would it be possible for you to help me unlinced it and add 1 credit back? I find it too easy to accidentally press "licence" while browsing the files. 😞

Thank you

Federico

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello hyperiko ,

I have verified that you have licensed asset id  #147758204 and have granted you a replacement license. Please delete asset from any downloads or library at your end.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2022 Jan 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I accidentally licensed image #368051403. Can I unlicense it? Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 04, 2022 Jan 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Roxanne22498165nsi3, 

I have verified that you have licensed asset #368051403 and have granted you replacement license. Please delete asset from any downloads or library at your end.

Hope this helps !!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started