• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: How to cancel Adobe Stock?

Community Beginner ,
Feb 01, 2018 Feb 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I would like to cancel my free stock trial & years subscription.

When I go to manage my plan, I get a blank screen. Are you able to cancel my subscription for me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 01, 2018 Feb 01, 2018

Branching into a new discussion,

Hi Stephen,

Sorry to hear that you are facing issues while cancelling your subscription. I did go through your account details and noticed that you have Adobe Stock 40 images a month (one-year) subscription which was purchased on 1st February 2018 and a CC subscription purchased on 2nd June 2017.

If I understand correctly, you want to cancel your Stock subscription. Please confirm the same so that I can further assist you.

Also, I would like to let you know that you

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Branching into a new discussion,

Hi Stephen,

Sorry to hear that you are facing issues while cancelling your subscription. I did go through your account details and noticed that you have Adobe Stock 40 images a month (one-year) subscription which was purchased on 1st February 2018 and a CC subscription purchased on 2nd June 2017.

If I understand correctly, you want to cancel your Stock subscription. Please confirm the same so that I can further assist you.

Also, I would like to let you know that you will lose access to your unused licenses, please download the remaining assets prior to cancelling.

You may also contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  for the cancellation requests

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Twarita,

To confirm, it is the Adobe stock 40 images I would like to cancel. I am aware that I will lose access to any assets I don't download.

Many thanks,

Steve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please check your private message for more details.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started