• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: How to cancel Adobe Stock?

Community Beginner ,
Mar 18, 2018 Mar 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is never been fixed. Your company is a shame.

Today MARCH 2018 I opened a ticket. I have been waiting for ages and then, the very moment I had to check my work, I get back to the support chat and it was closed because apparently, they waited too much.

Now the above story brings the following questions (to anyone that has a minimum understanding of customer service and user experience):

1.  Is it really possible that what is SUPPOSED to be the number one product for designers and innovators has the WORST EVER customer service and user experience?

2. Is it really so clever of Adobe to think that, given all the awesome alternatives to the Adobe Suite popping up daily (I am moving 100% to Sketch for example after the awful experience with shady Adobe marketing and sales dep), to have such a ridiculous customer support system? When even the most beginner entrepreneur knows about the value of a lifetime customer?

Gosh, this is the most shameful customer support and membership system I have EVER known about and cannot wait to do the complete migration of all my customers' assets to Sketch and InVision.

It's ridiculous that your chat box doesn't provide an alert sound and we have to wait here for your own timing. Another point to your awful customer service.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 21, 2018 Mar 21, 2018

Thank you for providing the update and I received the same update today as well!

I am glad that the issue has been fixed for you and thank you for the encouraging words.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 19, 2018 Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Branching into a new discussion

Hi Valentina,

I am so sorry to hear about the support experience that you've been through but trust me, this is not what Adobe wants to provide it's customers.

I did check your account and see that you have an active Adobe Stock subscription under your Adobe ID and also three cases for the date of 18th March which haven't been resolved yet.

Just to confirm, do you wish to cancel your Adobe Stock subscription? I'm here to get this issue escalated for you and fix it asap.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 19, 2018 Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena, thanks for getting back to me.

Yes, I'd like to switch to a simple Adobe Photoshop CC account. Please, that would be extremely kind of you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 20, 2018 Mar 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Valentina,

Thanks for confirming the same to me.

I will get it actioned on priority.

Appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sheena, thanks. I have just been charged 49GBP ($68.66!) from Adobe, and that wasn't what I meant when I asked to downgrade. I meant to use simply a service where I could use Photoshop and that's it. Is it possible?

Thanks for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please see the private message that I've sent.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 21, 2018 Mar 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

UPDATE 21-03-18

The team at Adobe went out of their way to fix this issue for me in the best possible ways.

I gotta admit I am really impressed and feel a bit uncomfortable with my angry rant about a couple of days ago.

So here's to the great service they provided after all. Peace.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 21, 2018 Mar 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for providing the update and I received the same update today as well!

I am glad that the issue has been fixed for you and thank you for the encouraging words.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The issue has been taken care off.

Feel free to update the thread in case of any further issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started