Re: How to download more after downloading 10photos?

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why can't i download what i purchased

Branching to a new discussion,

Hi Gordy,

Sorry to hear that.

I checked your account details and was unable to find an active Adobe Stock subscription under the Adobe ID shared in the forums.

Would you please mind letting us know which images/ assets are you trying to download?

Regards,

Twarita

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Re: How to download more after downloading 10photos?

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why can't i download what i purchased

Hi Gordy,

Sorry to hear that.

I checked your account details and was unable to find an active Adobe Stock subscription under the Adobe ID shared in the forums.

Would you please mind letting us know which images/ assets are you trying to download?

Regards,

Twarita

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 27, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gordy,

Sorry to hear that.

Regards,

Twarita

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 28, 2018 1
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started