• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: I am cancelling my Adobe Stock, what happens to my unclaimed images?

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2018 Mar 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens if I change my plan? So if I have a stock plan with all the apps, but am changing to the Photoshop/Lightroom Stock plan. Will I get to keep my current 27 unused credits?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 27, 2018 Mar 27, 2018

Branching to a new discussion,

Hi Steve,

I see you have an Adobe account under the same ID as with forums.

In order to switch to a different Creative Cloud plan please refer to Managing your Membership FAQ: How do I Change to a different Creative Cloud plan?

Also, if you change your Creative Cloud plan you need to purchase a new Adobe Stock plan from our plans page Adobe Stock pricing and membership plan | Adobe Stock
Once you are completed, please update this thread so that I can add the 26 unused

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 27, 2018 Mar 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Branching to a new discussion,

Hi Steve,

I see you have an Adobe account under the same ID as with forums.

In order to switch to a different Creative Cloud plan please refer to Managing your Membership FAQ: How do I Change to a different Creative Cloud plan?

Also, if you change your Creative Cloud plan you need to purchase a new Adobe Stock plan from our plans page Adobe Stock pricing and membership plan | Adobe Stock
Once you are completed, please update this thread so that I can add the 26 unused credits to your account as an exception.

You may also download the unused assets before you change your plan, as the ones which are downloaded always remains in your license history.

Regards
Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started