Re: I licensed an image that is a vector, but its a flat vector, and uneditable with not layers. Are all Adobe Stock vectors like this?

New Here ,
May 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same problem with this vector 199947767.

It tells me that I have to open it in illustrator, which I don't pay for. How do we get refunds on vectors that don't work?

Branching to a new discussion,

Hi Johnathan,

Sorry to hear that.

I would like to inform you that the vector images are best to be downloaded in Illustrator. If you do not have Illustrator, then as a workaround you may download the trial version of Illustrator(7days trial) and can try to use the above-mentioned file.

You may use this link to download the trial version of Illustrator:

Download a free trial or buy Adobe products | Adobe free trials & downloads.

If you still face troubles, feel free to update this thread so that we can further assist you.

Regards

Twarita

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Re: I licensed an image that is a vector, but its a flat vector, and uneditable with not layers. Are all Adobe Stock vectors like this?

New Here ,
May 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same problem with this vector 199947767.

It tells me that I have to open it in illustrator, which I don't pay for. How do we get refunds on vectors that don't work?

Hi Johnathan,

Sorry to hear that.

I would like to inform you that the vector images are best to be downloaded in Illustrator. If you do not have Illustrator, then as a workaround you may download the trial version of Illustrator(7days trial) and can try to use the above-mentioned file.

If you still face troubles, feel free to update this thread so that we can further assist you.

Regards

Twarita

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 11, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Johnathan,

Sorry to hear that.

Regards

Twarita

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 11, 2018 1
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started