• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Licensed Image by Accident. Is there a return button?

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2018 Sep 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. I have licensed 5 images that I really did not mean to. I thought that saving to library was just a temporary thing, and that I would be able to deselect the ones I did not want later. I also don't want any extras images other than the 10 frees images. I did not download any yet. I will wait until you fix it. I'm sorry but to me wasn't very clear that my selection would be final, I assumed that I could change my mind, and choose 10 images from my selection. I have not downloaded any image.

Below are the images that I don't want and have not downloaded to my computer.

Please let me know.

tks

Daumen hoch von Leute

Licensed

File #: 112133130

File #: 219783665

File #: 104691994

File #: 176358322

File #: 165391584

I think I licensed some images twice but mistake. I do want the duplicate images.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 19, 2018 Sep 19, 2018

Josie,

I am sorry but I could not find any subscriptions under the Adobe ID which you have mentioned in your above post. In order to help you with the accidental licensing issue or to add the licenses to your account, I will have to verify the file IDs.

Please private message me the Adobe ID under which you had accidentally licensed the assets or you may also let us know the order number of the assets.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 18, 2018 Sep 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Branching to a new discussion,

Hi Josie,

Sorry for the trouble it has caused to you.

I have checked your account details under the Adobe ID shared in the forums and was unable to locate any Adobe Stock subscription under the same ID.

In case you are referring to a different Adobe Stock subscription which is associated with another Adobe ID(under which you have accidentally licensed the 5 assets mentioned in your above post), please private message me your Adobe ID so that I can further assist you.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2018 Sep 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi TwaritaI have 2 ids, <removed by moderator>.I cancelled everything because I was afraid to get charged, specially that I had picked about 15 images thinking that it was such to select my favorites, and did not realize this was to activate an order.thank youJosie

On Tuesday, September 18, 2018, 6:11:17 AM PDT, twaritar3263062 <forums_noreply@adobe.com> wrote:

Licensed Image by Accident. Is there a return button?

created by twaritar3263062 in Adobe Stock - View the full discussion

Branching to a new discussion,

Hi Josie,

Sorry for the trouble it has caused to you.

I have checked your account details under the Adobe ID shared in the forums and was unable to locate any Adobe Stock subscription under the same ID.

In case you are referring to a different Adobe Stock subscription which is associated with another Adobe ID(under which you have accidentally licensed the 5 assets mentioned in your above post), please private message me your Adobe ID so that I can further assist you.

Regards,

Twarita

If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/10626625#10626625 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/10626625#10626625

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at , click "Following" at the top right, & "Stop Following"

Start a new discussion in Adobe Stock by email or at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624.

This email was sent by Adobe Community because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from Adobe Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 19, 2018 Sep 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Josie,

I am sorry but I could not find any subscriptions under the Adobe ID which you have mentioned in your above post. In order to help you with the accidental licensing issue or to add the licenses to your account, I will have to verify the file IDs.

Please private message me the Adobe ID under which you had accidentally licensed the assets or you may also let us know the order number of the assets.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2018 Sep 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will try to figure it out, for now, I might have used <removed by the moderator>

On Friday, September 28, 2018, 12:16:39 PM PDT, Sheena Kaul <forums_noreply@adobe.com> wrote:

|

Re: Licensed Image by Accident. Is there a return button?

Sheena Kaul marked twaritar3263062's reply on Re: Licensed Image by Accident. Is there a return button? as helpful. View the full reply

Marked as helpful:

Josie,

Regards,

Twarita

Following Re: Licensed Image by Accident. Is there a return button? in these streams: Inbox

This email was sent by Adobe Community because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from Adobe Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

|

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 28, 2018 Sep 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Josie,

Please check your private message for more details.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started