Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Licensed the wrong image

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2018 Apr 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena,

I just had the same issue and accidentally licensed a template on my work account, please can you help? The template ID is #120193529, it would be really great if we could remove licensed content or at least as one user said above, a two-click system (I have found myself nearly licensing content a lot because I intend to preview it or save for later, this time it caught me out!).

Thanks,

Heather

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 13, 2018 Apr 13, 2018

Hi Heather,

I apologize for the troubles faced by you.

I did check the file ID as provided by you and it appears to be a free template for which you haven't been charged anything.

As there is noway of unlicensing the file that you've licensed once, you may go ahead not use the template.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2018 Apr 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Heather,

I apologize for the troubles faced by you.

I did check the file ID as provided by you and it appears to be a free template for which you haven't been charged anything.

As there is noway of unlicensing the file that you've licensed once, you may go ahead not use the template.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started