• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Licensed the wrong image

Community Beginner ,
Feb 11, 2018 Feb 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did the same thing and I am not going to even use that image. They should have a re-confirm download button:

"Confirm Licence on this Image?"

or something like that. That would be very helpful when searching through so many and bringing them into PS to see if it would work.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 13, 2018 Feb 13, 2018

Jayme,

Thanks for confirming the file IDs which you have accidentally licensed, I have added two image credits (two standard licenses) to your account so that you can license different images instead.

Hope this helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 12, 2018 Feb 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Branching to a new discussion,

Hi Jayme,

Sorry for the trouble it has caused to you and also thanks for sharing your feedback, the Stock team is already working on the above request.

Would you mind sharing the file ID which you have accidentally licensed so that I can further assist you?

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Twarita,

That is so good to hear! That is going to be so helpful to so many people. The ID files are attached. I wanted to save these to my library for possible future work.

Thanks so much for your help

Jayme

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jayme,

I am sorry but your file IDs did not come through, can you please send it over again? I would require the ID/number which is mentioned below the image. For example- Please see the screenshot

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here you go

1- 51247387 <https://stock.adobe.com/ca/images/spring-landscape/51247387?prev_url=detail>

2- 170940783 <https://stock.adobe.com/ca/images/grusskarte-dahlien/170940783?prev_url=detail>

Thank you,

Jayme

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 13, 2018 Feb 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jayme,

Thanks for confirming the file IDs which you have accidentally licensed, I have added two image credits (two standard licenses) to your account so that you can license different images instead.

Hope this helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow! Thank you so much. I really appreciate that. I am so happy that you got in touch with me. Thank you again

Jayme

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are welcome Jayme

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started