Re: Missing Earnings In Payout Tab

Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I contact Adobe. All of my earnings dissapeared?! I've tried to contact them and I was routed through 4 people and then left hanging on the line for an hour before I figured no one was going to get back to me.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Re: Missing Earnings In Payout Tab

Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I contact Adobe. All of my earnings dissapeared?! I've tried to contact them and I was routed through 4 people and then left hanging on the line for an hour before I figured no one was going to get back to me.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 27, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Once you sign into the Adobe Stock Contributor site there's a "Contact Us" link at the footer of the page that will connect you to our support team.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 13, 2020 0
Abambo LATEST
Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anna,

the standard Adobe customer care can't help with contributor related problems. You need to use the (excellent) contributor help: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/Need-Help-Contact-Us.html

Regards, Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 13, 2020 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started