Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Plan Taking Unauthorised Payment

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2018 Sep 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am having the same problem and I have tried everything to cancel, but it isn't clear, or showing in My Plans because its not a Direct Debit, its a card payment.

I also have done the free trial and only used a few images.   I have tried to call the number 888 649 2990 from UK and it doesn't work!!!

Someone PLEASE HELP!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 25, 2018 Sep 25, 2018

Vikki,

Since you have signed up for the Adobe Stock subscription on 13 of Jul 2018(the first month was a free trial), you were not charged on July 13th. You were billed on the second month for both the months-August and September (Amount: 23.99 GBP) until the subscription was cancelled.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Branching to a new discussion,

Hi Vikki,

Sorry to hear that you are facing issues while cancelling your Adobe Stock subscription.

I have checked your account details and noticed that you had signed up for Adobe Stock 10 images per month(one-year) plan on 13 Jul 2018. The subscription has already been cancelled.

Also, when you subscribe to the Adobe Stock promo offer, the first month is a free trial, Adobe doesn't charge you for the 1st month; the subscription billing actually starts from the second month.

For more information, please see Adobe Subscription and Cancellation Terms | Adobe

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So why have I been charged in September?

Kind Regards

Vikki Hyder

07976 205295

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Vikki,

Since you have signed up for the Adobe Stock subscription on 13 of Jul 2018(the first month was a free trial), you were not charged on July 13th. You were billed on the second month for both the months-August and September (Amount: 23.99 GBP) until the subscription was cancelled.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started