Re: Problème d'importation d'un fichier .mogrt acheté sur Adobe Stock

Explorer ,
Mar 22, 2018 Mar 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour, j'ai exactement le même problème.

J'ai pourtant l'abonnement CC, Premiere Pro (version 2017.1.2) et After Effects (version 2017.2 - 14.2.1.34) installés sur mon PC.

Comment avez-vous pu résoudre votre problème ? Avez-vous supprimé PP et AE, puis réinstallé ?

Bonne journée,

Eric

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Branching to a new discussion

Hi Eric,

In order to help you better, please let me know if you've downloaded the .mogrt file successfully on your machine?

Also, what is the error that you get when you try to open it in Premiere Pro or After Effects application?

Regards,

Sheena

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I downloaded the file successfully.

Please have a look at the attached print screen, you'll see the error message I have (in french), thank you.morgt_file.JPG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looping in our video expert kulpreet singh​ to help you better.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Eric,

I would suggest you to open that .mogrt in the latest version of Premiere Pro (v12.0.1).

Let us know if that works.

Thanks,

Kulpreet Singh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 23, 2018 Mar 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Hulpreet,

I shoulnd't have installed the last version, as recommanded by you 😞

I don't have the error message anymore, but the template (.mogrt) is not displayed correctly, and is in fact not usable. But this is not the worst, I can live with it.

The problem now is that with the latest PP version (CC 2018), I have a lot of error messages related to an "invalid" font (SourceSansPro-Regular), see print screen below.

And if I use the previous verion or PP, which is in my case PP CC 2017.1, I have the error message saying "not valid font : SourceSansPro-Regular. Before installing the latest vesion, this font was working without any problem.

I see that very often, when installing new versions of PP, a lot of issues are coming...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 25, 2018 Mar 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have now updated my graphic card pilot (Nvidia gtx 960), and the issue related to font is solved. But the .mogrt file is not usable, either in CC 2017 or CC2018. I guess I will have to live with it. I will try to use other mogrt files... or find a solution when I'll have more time.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines