Re: Robbed By Adobe Stock Free Trial Scam

New Here ,
May 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

I had a similar problem. The chat was almost the same. My contract was renewed after a year. I was not warned nor even informed that the first subscription is about to end and I needed it during my Uni only. As soon as I finished my uni I cancelled the subscription - sadly a few days too late. I spoke to a person using their chat and I explained that I have not work at the moment and simply cannot afford it. She was very persuasive and rude and she offered me 3 months free of charge if I keep the software. So my option was either that or pay the cancellation fee.
A few weeks later they tried to charge me... Then they called me that I have not paid. They also said that there is no evidence of my chat and 3 months free of charge offer.
I would keep the software once I got a job but now this company put me off so much that I will not and actually tell everyone of their practice. I hate them.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Re: Robbed By Adobe Stock Free Trial Scam

New Here ,
May 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

I had a similar problem. The chat was almost the same. My contract was renewed after a year. I was not warned nor even informed that the first subscription is about to end and I needed it during my Uni only. As soon as I finished my uni I cancelled the subscription - sadly a few days too late. I spoke to a person using their chat and I explained that I have not work at the moment and simply cannot afford it. She was very persuasive and rude and she offered me 3 months free of charge if I keep the software. So my option was either that or pay the cancellation fee.
A few weeks later they tried to charge me... Then they called me that I have not paid. They also said that there is no evidence of my chat and 3 months free of charge offer.
I would keep the software once I got a job but now this company put me off so much that I will not and actually tell everyone of their practice. I hate them.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 28, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Branching into a new discussion

Hi,

I apologize for the experience you have been put through by our support team.

Can you please help me with your case reference number for your interaction with support so that I can help you?

Regards,

Sheena

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 29, 2017 1
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started