Exit

Re: unable to cancel my adobe stock subscription trial

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2018 Mar 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There

Hi,

I am also having the same issue "You'll be able to manage this plan shortly" with my Adobe Stock trial. Please can i get this cancelled.

Kind regards

Glenn

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 23, 2018 Mar 23, 2018

Hi Glenn,

I understand that you were getting the prompt as mentioned in your post above on your account management page.

I did check your account and see that the plan has already been cancelled for you.

Feel free to update the thread in case of any further concerns.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 23, 2018 Mar 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Glenn,

I understand that you were getting the prompt as mentioned in your post above on your account management page.

I did check your account and see that the plan has already been cancelled for you.

Feel free to update the thread in case of any further concerns.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2018 Mar 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to cancel my stock adobe membership. When I follow the instructions, there is no option to cancel. Please help.

Patsy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Chat help: Mon - Fri  5am - 7pm  (US Pacific Time) <=== NOTE DAYS AND TIME

Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below

Creative Cloud support (all Creative Cloud customer service issues)

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

website say chat help is 24/ 7

UGH - I am having a terrible experience with Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 02, 2018 Apr 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi P tate,

I just checked your account details and noticed that your Stock subscription has already been cancelled.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I just got a notification saying that my payment for adobe stock was messed up, and I take a look at it after I am sure I cancelled it and I am billed 2 $25 statements.  Can somebody help me please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Correction, $29.99 statements

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi MC Freshy,

Sorry to hear that you are facing troubles with the Stock services.

I just checked your account details and noticed that Adobe has been trying to charge you since March 25th, 2018, however, the payment has not been processed and the transaction has failed, that is the reason currently your subscription is in a suspended state.

Additionally, I would like to inform that you are getting notifications from Adobe's end in order to rectify the payment. I also noticed that there are multiple cards that have been updated by you but still the payment has not come through.

Please contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support? for further assistance.

If you are unable to reach our support team through the above- mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started