Re: unable to cancel my adobe stock subscription trial

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't cancel my Adobe stock trial, there are no buttons anywhere or anything.

Branching into a new discussion

Hi Sleiphir,

As you're able to see the cancel option from within your account, I would request you to Contact Customer Care for the cancellation request.

Please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link if you're unable to reach support.

Regards,

Sheena

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Re: unable to cancel my adobe stock subscription trial

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't cancel my Adobe stock trial, there are no buttons anywhere or anything.

Hi Sleiphir,

As you're able to see the cancel option from within your account, I would request you to Contact Customer Care for the cancellation request.

Please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link if you're unable to reach support.

Regards,

Sheena

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 13, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sleiphir,

Regards,

Sheena

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 15, 2018 1
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started