Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Unable to cancel my Adobe Stock subscription

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2018 Mar 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I tried to call multiple times, sent chats, and emails. I tried the free trial and then it began to charge me. I realized that and began calling back in December. I do NOT want a subscription! I do NOT want to be charged for another month. I would like someone to answer the phone or respond to my request to cancel.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 23, 2018 Mar 23, 2018

Branching to a new discussion,

Hi Kevin,

Sorry to hear that you are facing troubles with Stock services.

I just checked your account details and noticed that you signed in for Adobe Stock 10 images per month (one-year plan) on 20 Dec 2016. When you subscribe to the promo offer for the first month free, Adobe doesn't charge you for the 1st month; the subscription billing actually starts from the second month and if  one cancels the service after the 14th day after the beginning of the second month’s

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 23, 2018 Mar 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Branching to a new discussion,

Hi Kevin,

Sorry to hear that you are facing troubles with Stock services.

I just checked your account details and noticed that you signed in for Adobe Stock 10 images per month (one-year plan) on 20 Dec 2016. When you subscribe to the promo offer for the first month free, Adobe doesn't charge you for the 1st month; the subscription billing actually starts from the second month and if  one cancels the service after the 14th day after the beginning of the second month’s billing cycle, he will be charged 50% of your remaining contract obligation.

For more information, you may also refer to Legal subscription terms | Adobe

You may refer to the help document in order to cancel your Stock subscription Cancel your Adobe Stock membership

Additionally, I would request you to download your remaining assets prior to cancelling your subscription since any unused licenses are forfeited upon the cancellation. The downloaded assets always remain in the license history.

Also, as you mentioned above that you are unable to contact our support team, please refer to Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

If you still face difficulties, feel free to update this thread so that we can further assist you.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started