• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Unlicense Accidental Adobe Stock Purchase

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2018 Mar 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello, I have done this twice. tried to add an image to a list and accidentally licensed it. Can there not be an official way to say UNDO?? I have been looking on how to do it and it seems the only was is to go in here and hope one of you credit it back. why can't there be an undo button. specially while it hasn't been downloaded. perhaps if it gets downloaded FILE #: 141433822

thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 11, 2018 Mar 11, 2018

Branching to a new discussion,

Hi Donat,

Sorry for the trouble it had caused to you.

Our engineering team is aware of the issue and is working on the same to reduce the incidents of accidental licensing.

Meanwhile, I have added image license to your account so that you can use it against a different image.

Hope this helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 11, 2018 Mar 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Branching to a new discussion,

Hi Donat,

Sorry for the trouble it had caused to you.

Our engineering team is aware of the issue and is working on the same to reduce the incidents of accidental licensing.

Meanwhile, I have added image license to your account so that you can use it against a different image.

Hope this helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 27, 2020 Dec 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I accidentally clicked the license button when in fact it should be preview. Please help. #69756321

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 27, 2020 Dec 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I too encountered the same issue today. I accidentally clicked the license button when in fact it should be preview. Please help. This is the stock image number. #69756321 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello justinlange,

I have verified that you have licensed asset #69756321 and have granted you a replacement license. Please delete asset from any downloads or library at your end.

Hope this helps !!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started