• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: why does watermark still show on image?

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2017 Jun 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem.  I chose license and save to my library but the Adobe watermark is still on the photos.  This has happened to me many times and half of my images in my library still have your watermark.  It's frustrating.  Please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 21, 2017 Jun 21, 2017

Hi Janet,

As you have mentioned that half of your images have watermark so the issue might be that you might be downloading the preview of the images rather than using the license version, in that case the image still shows the watermark. I would advise you to go through the following link for more details

I've downloaded my 10 free images and they all have the Adobe watermark on them, so I can't use them. Why do they have a…

Please feel free to update this thread in case of any additional query.

R

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2017 Jun 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Janet,

As you have mentioned that half of your images have watermark so the issue might be that you might be downloading the preview of the images rather than using the license version, in that case the image still shows the watermark. I would advise you to go through the following link for more details

I've downloaded my 10 free images and they all have the Adobe watermark on them, so I can't use them...

Please feel free to update this thread in case of any additional query.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started