• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Will I lose my credit image if I cancel my subscription ?

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2017 Jul 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just got done with customer service only to have them explain the same thing to me. The real bummer, I'm at a cap so I'm just paying now. Not receiving anymore images but they basically want me to pay so that I can use what I have. Also, when I originally signed up for this I was suppose to get 10 free. Never got those, just rolled me over to the services and been paying ever since. Guess I'm going to go download a bunch of images I don't need now. ERRRRR. So angry!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 21, 2017 Jul 21, 2017

Branching into a new discussion

Hi Sean,

I apologize for the poor support experience.

Please help me with your case reference number for the interaction with support and I can help you better.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 21, 2017 Jul 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Branching into a new discussion

Hi Sean,

I apologize for the poor support experience.

Please help me with your case reference number for the interaction with support and I can help you better.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 09, 2023 Mar 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If I lived in California I would contact the Attorney General's Office and complain. I have had the same experience, but live in Pennsylvania. I have done this before in PA when a company acted dishonestly and I generally have positive outcomes when the offenders learn the AG has been contacted. Give it a try and good luck. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started