• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Won't refund me for a service I forgot to cancel and haven't used at all

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2018 Mar 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm furious with Adobe. There was no indication when I converted from DollarPhoto to Adobe Stock that I was locked in a contract. Never receive any renewal notices or any other indication that I was in a contract for service. I go to cancel the service and there is no indication that if I cancel the service I will be charged a cancellation fee. Only a teaser of a free month to stay. (which most likely had a hook to agree to another year). This is total fraud and chat customer service sucks! I tried calling and Im told the wait is an hour. Anyone out there have an hour of their life to sit on hold?

Over 20 years using Adobe products. At least 3 years using the Adobe Stock service and I'm slapped with a notice "bye see ya - you owe us money for something in the future you won't be able to use".

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 08, 2018 Mar 08, 2018

Hi there,

The issue has been taken care off and resolved.

Feel free to update the thread in case of any queries.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 05, 2018 Mar 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Branching to a new discussion,

Hi Gretchen,

Sorry for the trouble it has caused to you.

According to the Stock terms and conditions, service begins from the moment that you activate this trial period by submitting your payment details. You will not be charged for the first month’s billing cycle. You’ll be charged the rate stated above, plus applicable taxes (such as value added tax when the stated rate doesn’t include VAT), every month starting with the second month’s billing cycle for the duration of your first annual contract.

If you cancel within 14 days after the beginning of the second month’s billing cycle, you’ll be fully refunded. If you cancel the service after the 14th day after the beginning of the second month’s billing cycle, you’ll be charged 50% of your remaining contract obligation and your service will continue until the end of that month’s billing period. After the first year, your contract will renew automatically on your annual renewal date until you cancel and you will be charged the rate stated at the time of purchase every month for the duration of each annual renewal term subject to the cancellation policies above.

For more information, you may also refer to Legal subscription terms | Adobe

I did go through your account details and noticed that you have already cancelled your Stock subscription, however, I am unable to find an ETF charged to your account. Could you please share more details about the ETF?

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2018 Mar 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It never showed that there was a cancellation charge. I never received any renewal notices to indicate that I was under any contract. Been using the product for over 3 years. When I went to the website to cancel, I was given an option of a free month (which Im sure locked me into another year contract but did not indicate that). I opted NOT to take the free month and went right to the cancel page. At that point, I should have been shown the cancelation charge and given the option to continue using the product (if Im going to be billed any way) or cancel and pay the balance. Instead, I’m immediately billed the balance to my PayPal account. - THAT IS WRONG!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 06, 2018 Mar 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gretchen,

Please check your private message.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 08, 2018 Mar 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

The issue has been taken care off and resolved.

Feel free to update the thread in case of any queries.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started