Recherche d'image

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2019 Nov 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour j'ai téléchargé une image il y a quelques années,il me semble sur Fotolia à l'époqie.
Je ne retrouve plus l'image téléchargé mais simplement une version modifiée .
Comment savoir si je l'ai bien télechargée et y a t'il un moyen en envoyant la photo à Adobe qu'ils la retrouve même si je dois racheter la licence ?
Merci à tousPoumon-foret-960x350.jpg

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 02, 2019 Dec 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello J.,

I think the translation isn't accurate. If this is a file you licensed then you can find it under License History on the Adobe Stock site. If you have the asset ID for the image you can search for that ID number on the Adobe Stock website and you will see the licensed badge on the asset indicating that you have licensed it.

Let me know if I have not understood your questions.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2019 Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello
Thank you for your reply.
I'm not sure if I bought the license for this photo.
Would it be possible to see if this image (just with the visual) is available on adobe stock for me to buy the license

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 03, 2019 Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Again, I cannot look up the asset without the asset number. If you have the asset ID you can sign into the Adobe Stock website and search for the number. It will show a blue badge that shows you've licensed it. If you don't have the ID then you can look under your license history: https://stock.adobe.com/Member/LicenseHistory

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines