REEMBOLSO NO OBTENIDO

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2018 Oct 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Estoy probando el servicio de prueba de 1 mes (10 imágenes) y cancele el pedido, ahora se supone que iba a recibir el reembolso completo ya que me han cobrado 36'29€. Por favor espero que alguien me ayude. ¿Cómo puedo reclamar?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 12, 2018 Oct 12, 2018
Hi Bim,I see you have an Adobe account under the same ID as with forums.I have checked your account details and noticed that you had signed up for Adobe Stock 10 images per month(one-year) plan on 09 Sep 2018. The subscription has already been cancelled.If you cancel within 14 days after the beginning of the second month’s billing cycle, you’ll be fully refunded.For more information, please refer to Adobe Subscription and Cancellation Terms | Adobe Please reach out to our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?...

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bim,

I see you have an Adobe account under the same ID as with forums.

I have checked your account details and noticed that you had signed up for Adobe Stock 10 images per month(one-year) plan on 09 Sep 2018. The subscription has already been cancelled.

If you cancel within 14 days after the beginning of the second month’s billing cycle, you’ll be fully refunded.

For more information, please refer to Adobe Subscription and Cancellation Terms | Adobe

Please reach out to our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  so that they can help you with the refund request.

In case you are unable to reach our support through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

¡Muchas gracias por su respuesta! Pero cuando aparecería mi reembolso, ya que no han pasado 14 dias y puedo recibir el reembolso completo, ¿cuándo y como puedo pedirlo?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Bim,

Yes, the subscription has been cancelled successfully, within the respected time frame, and hence you are eligible for a full refund. I would request you to contact our support team as they can help in creating your refund. Please see the link for support in my above post.

Regards,

Twarita

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines