Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Refound Adobe Stock - 40 images

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2018 Mar 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

on january 31 I bought the plan 40 images for 99.99 USD, and again in february 28th my plan it was renewed on its own, and the day wasn't even finished yet,

i'd try to follow the steps to from DevoluciĆ³n, cancelaciĆ³n o cambio de un pedido de Adobe but i never found the serial number

i hope you can help me, thx!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 01, 2018 Mar 01, 2018

Hyatt,

You don't need to return the images since they will be forfeited once the subscription is completely cancelled. Currently, it is in the suspended state.

Please get in touch with our support team to get a detailed information about the billing and return requests as they will be able to pull up more information on your account and will assist you further.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Hyatt,

I see you have an Adobe account under the same ID as with forums.

I did go through your account details and noticed that you have Adobe Stock 40 images/month (month-month) plan which was purchased on 31st January 2018. You have been charged 99.99 USD on 31st January 2018 for this subscription. But I see a declined transaction on 28th February 2018 (reason-due to transaction failure) and hence the subscription got suspended.

Please contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support? for further assistance.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, then why i still have access to those 40 images?

Is there any chance that I can return the plan? (as the transaction was declined)

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hyatt,

You don't need to return the images since they will be forfeited once the subscription is completely cancelled. Currently, it is in the suspended state.

Please get in touch with our support team to get a detailed information about the billing and return requests as they will be able to pull up more information on your account and will assist you further.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started