Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Refund for subsciption I havent purchased

Community Beginner ,
Feb 03, 2020 Feb 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

I just recently noticed that I have been charged for a subscription of Adobe stock which I have not signed up for, and only used when I was taking part of the 1 month trial I was offered. This has been going on for about 3 years, and the reason for me not noticing is that the stock and the creative cloud subscriptions gets charged on different days and in my currency is roughly the same amount and the fact that I am not using it since I did´nt know I had that subscription.
Now when I tried to cancel it I got a warning that I will have to pay a cancellation fee because the subscription runs for another year. 
Can someone please help me out here? I would like some kind of refund, and for the stock subscription to be terminated.

Best regards

Matilda

TOPICS
Account management , Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 03, 2020 Feb 03, 2020

Hello Matilda,

Please contact customer care, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, for assistance with your issue.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just had a similar issue. I signed up to access 1 template 3 months ago, then they took a monthly fee until I cancelled the payment, they then tried to chase me and charge me a 50% annual commitment fee. I had to challenge them and suggested that this needs looking into by ‘trading standards’. At which point the customer service chat advisor said that she could get the charge removed and cancelled it there and then.

complain and see what happens

good luck!

BB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, sometimes it helps to be friendly but determinated to get satisfaction. I just want to point out that even that you didn't probably read the terms that still you agreeded with them when you took the subscription. 

Happy that you got satisfaction.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Matilda,

Please contact customer care, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, for assistance with your issue.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 04, 2020 Feb 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for responding. I was in contact with the customer care representative yesterday. However, the rep that I was in contact with did not at all answer my questions or tried to come to any conclusions in the matter. The main thing the rep said in their replys to me was various ways of trying to make me buy the product I said I did´nt want in the first place.
That is mainly the reason for me taking the issue over here.
Is it best to have another try at it with the customer care reps or is there other ways to get someone to look in to the matter?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 04, 2020 Feb 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Matilda,

I apologize for our over zealous retention attempts. Yes you'll need to talk to someone in customer care to request a refund. When you contact them again provide your case number. If you don't have it I can message it to you.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 09, 2020 Feb 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey.

It would be great if you could message me the case number. I don´t have it saved.

Thank you!

Best

Matilda

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It happens from time to time to get an overactive support agent. Be persistant, keep the records of your chat, if you use chat and ask to talk to a supervisor if you do not come to a conclusion. I doubt, however, that you can claim a refund for the full 3 years.

Post back here if you do not get a solution.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Matilda,

I've sent it to you in a private message.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started