Refund of image credit

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I've licenced #303443206 and the image is unusable with grids of squares not implied transparency.

Can you please credit.

This being my first purchase, can you also advise if there are any reviews etc that would be useful in verifying quality of images before licensing? This issue wasn't evident from the preview.

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Refund of image credit

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I've licenced #303443206 and the image is unusable with grids of squares not implied transparency.

Can you please credit.

This being my first purchase, can you also advise if there are any reviews etc that would be useful in verifying quality of images before licensing? This issue wasn't evident from the preview.

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 01, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mike.CS,

I've opened the file in Illustrator and see no issues with it. You an easily select the individual elements and remove the grids.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 01, 2020 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started