Refund on an unintentional purchase of Adobe Stock?

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To whom it may concern,

Is it possible to get a refund on an unintentional purchase of £23.99 for Adobe Stock? I am aware that I signed up for a trial of Adobe Stock but thought I took measures to ensure that the trial would be cancelled. I guess I was wrong and can now see an invoice of £23.99 on my Adobe Account. Is it possible to get this refunded and cancel Adobe Stock?

Thank you.

Hi Naim,

Sorry to hear that you are facing issues with Adobe Stock services.

I checked your account details and noticed that you had signed up for Adobe Stock 10 images a month (one-year) plan on 12 Jun 2018.

When you subscribe to the Stock promo offer, the first month is a free trial, Adobe doesn't charge you for the 1st month; the subscription billing actually starts from the second month.

Also, please note that if you cancel the service within 14 days after the beginning of the second month’s billing cycle, you’ll be fully refunded. For more information, please refer to Legal subscription terms | Adobe

Please reach out to the support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  for the refund related requests.

In case you are unable to reach our support team through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

You may also self-cancel your Adobe Stock subscription following the steps as mentioned in the help document: Cancel your Adobe Stock membership

Hope this information helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Views

Translate

Translate

This conversation has been locked.

Refund on an unintentional purchase of Adobe Stock?

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To whom it may concern,

Is it possible to get a refund on an unintentional purchase of £23.99 for Adobe Stock? I am aware that I signed up for a trial of Adobe Stock but thought I took measures to ensure that the trial would be cancelled. I guess I was wrong and can now see an invoice of £23.99 on my Adobe Account. Is it possible to get this refunded and cancel Adobe Stock?

Thank you.

Hi Naim,

I checked your account details and noticed that you had signed up for Adobe Stock 10 images a month (one-year) plan on 12 Jun 2018.

When you subscribe to the Stock promo offer, the first month is a free trial, Adobe doesn't charge you for the 1st month; the subscription billing actually starts from the second month.

Also, please note that if you cancel the service within 14 days after the beginning of the second month’s billing cycle, you’ll be fully refunded. For more information, please refer to Legal subscription terms | Adobe

Please reach out to the support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  for the refund related requests.

In case you are unable to reach our support team through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

You may also self-cancel your Adobe Stock subscription following the steps as mentioned in the help document: Cancel your Adobe Stock membership

Regards,

Twarita

Views

Translate

Translate

Jul 12, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Naim,

Regards,

Twarita

Translate

Translate

Jul 13, 2018 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started