Refund on stock image

Community Beginner ,
Dec 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am on a plan of 10 images per month, and while I was looking through some of the images, I accidently clicked on the bottom right corner of the image I just wanted to LOOK at and I accidently "purchased" it. I don't want to use it and have no use for it. I did not download it and don't need it. The image is #200504079

It's very VERY easy to just get the license by accidently clicking. Is there any way you can put an "are you sure?" after the click? Because this is the 3rd time this has happened. (First time asking for a refund because I didn't know it was possible.)

How can I go about accidental purchases? Is there a way to turn off the right corner purchase link?

Thank you.

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Refund on stock image

Community Beginner ,
Dec 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am on a plan of 10 images per month, and while I was looking through some of the images, I accidently clicked on the bottom right corner of the image I just wanted to LOOK at and I accidently "purchased" it. I don't want to use it and have no use for it. I did not download it and don't need it. The image is #200504079

It's very VERY easy to just get the license by accidently clicking. Is there any way you can put an "are you sure?" after the click? Because this is the 3rd time this has happened. (First time asking for a refund because I didn't know it was possible.)

How can I go about accidental purchases? Is there a way to turn off the right corner purchase link?

Thank you.

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 29, 2019 0
KanikaS LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

I have added an extra license to your account which you can license instead. 

Our team is already working on this licensing. Thanks for sharing your feedback. 

Thanks 

Kanika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 03, 2020 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started