• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Refund

Community Beginner ,
Aug 20, 2018 Aug 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried a free month of adobe stock and forgot to cancel the subscription.

I I would like to be refunded (35.99 €). I did not use the service. I read that I had 14 days to request a refund.

I can not contact the customer service, it refers me to each choice of answers.

How do i know if i will be reimbursed ?

Thanks you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 20, 2018 Aug 20, 2018

Hi Yoann,

Sorry to hear that you are facing troubles with Adobe Stock services.

I have checked your account details and noticed that you had signed up for Adobe Stock 10 images per month (one-year) plan on 17 Jul 2018 which has been cancelled now.

When you subscribe to the Adobe Stock promo offer, the first-month is a free trial, Adobe doesn't charge you for the 1st month; the subscription billing actually starts from the second month.

If you cancel during the first month billing cycle, your credit

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 20, 2018 Aug 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Yoann,

Sorry to hear that you are facing troubles with Adobe Stock services.

I have checked your account details and noticed that you had signed up for Adobe Stock 10 images per month (one-year) plan on 17 Jul 2018 which has been cancelled now.

When you subscribe to the Adobe Stock promo offer, the first-month is a free trial, Adobe doesn't charge you for the 1st month; the subscription billing actually starts from the second month.

If you cancel during the first month billing cycle, your credit card will not be charged and your service will continue until the end of that first month’s billing cycle. If you cancel within 14 days after the beginning of the second month’s billing cycle, you’ll be fully refunded.

For more information, please refer to Adobe Subscription and Cancellation Terms | Adobe

Please contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  for refund related requests.

In case you are unable to reach our support team through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

If you still face troubles, feel free to update this thread.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 17, 2021 Sep 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe Team,
Just now I had the simillar issue, My debit card has been charged for the subscription. But my real problem is i cant find the account or any subscription in my https://account.adobe.com/plans page. How may I request for refund? At this point I have 2 known Adobe account registered from back in those days. Please help me since I dont find any active subscription both in those accounts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't see any Adobe Stock subscription associated with the Adobe ID you are using here on the forums. Please confirm that you are signed into https://account.adobe.com with the correct Adobe ID. If you require additional assistance then please contact customer care. The information is in this thread.

Locking this post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2018 Sep 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Customer Support Team,

I am facing the same issue as yoannm8284093​.

I opted for a free trial for Adobe Stock in Aug 2018, but have not used the service beyond the trial (only licensed 6 images).

However, I was charged £23.99 in September and would like to request a refund and cancel my subscription for Adobe Stock.

Normally I would have tried to contact customer support about this, but as you can see from the attached picture below, I could not possibly find a chat or even an email address to contact in this matter, when drilling through the often referred to "Customer Support" webpage...

Would there perhaps be any other way to reach out (other than the forums)?

Is it sufficient to cancel the subscription within 14 days of billing in order to receive the refund, or is there something else I could do to request a refund?

Many thanks in advance!
Johannes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 09, 2018 Sep 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Johannes

It looks like you managed to resolve this as your subscription has been cancelled and a refund processed.

If you need anything further, please let us know.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2019 May 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey - I've had a similar issue - cancelled before using the subscription, within 1 day of the erroneous resubscription, just checking that the refund will be processed since it wasn't mentioned in an email.

Cheers,

Gareth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Refund takes 5 working days, so if after that time (+2days grace period for the processing of the bank) you did not get your refund, you should contact Adobe customer care. Adobe customer care can be contacted by beginning a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen. Pop-up blockers need to be disabled! If the chat window fails to open, or is non-responsive, use a different device to start the interaction.
Support phone numbers may be found here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html. Please note that phone charges may apply.

(see also here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11875703 or here
https://community.adobe.com/t5/account-payment-plan/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11843852)

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started