Refund

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning. On 09/26/2019 I unintentionally activated the 10 images per month of Adobe Stock. Not having used the offer yet, I would like to know if it is possible to get a refund. Thanks in advance for availability.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Refund

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning. On 09/26/2019 I unintentionally activated the 10 images per month of Adobe Stock. Not having used the offer yet, I would like to know if it is possible to get a refund. Thanks in advance for availability.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 26, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

As you mentioned that you accidentally activated the 10 images/month plan you can easily cancel it. Please use this link to cancel:https://helpx.adobe.com/in/stock/kb/cancel-membership-subscription-stock.html.

Also, we would like to inform you that you try the 10 images for free as well. Please see the details here: https://stock.adobe.com/promo/firstmonthfree

You may also contact customer care for help: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Thanks 

Kanika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 26, 2019 0
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 26, 2019 0
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your answer. I know how to cancel my subscription, but I want to get a refund. Can you repay me?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 26, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, please get in touch with support (Link shared above) for any refund related issues.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 27, 2019 0
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sorry , you replying to me??

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 27, 2019 0
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

support meaning the online chat?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 27, 2019 0
Abambo LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As you are still on your free month, you should be able to cancel without having paid anything.
Regards, Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 27, 2019 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started