Reg Standard Audio License

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I purchased a plan with 3 standard assets a month, and obtained two audio standard license. Can I incorporate two audio tracks in producing a podcast? I read the terms, but it doesn't specifically mention podcast. Thank you!

TOPICS
Audio, Licensing, Plans and purchase, Terms of use

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Reg Standard Audio License

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I purchased a plan with 3 standard assets a month, and obtained two audio standard license. Can I incorporate two audio tracks in producing a podcast? I read the terms, but it doesn't specifically mention podcast. Thank you!

TOPICS
Audio, Licensing, Plans and purchase, Terms of use

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 23, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Luluson,

We cannot provide advice for licensing. You may find what you are looking for in this post though: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/links-for-licensing-terms/td-p/11366788?page=1

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 23, 2020 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started