Rejected because of artifacts.

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does someone have a suggestion on why this image was rejected for: 

artifacts/noise

There's a lot of condensation on the glass but I'm not seeing the artifacts or noise.

Thanks

Closeup of a cola drink in a clear glass on ice with condensation and moisture drips on the outside of the glass copy.jpg

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Rejected because of artifacts.

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does someone have a suggestion on why this image was rejected for: 

artifacts/noise

There's a lot of condensation on the glass but I'm not seeing the artifacts or noise.

Thanks

Closeup of a cola drink in a clear glass on ice with condensation and moisture drips on the outside of the glass copy.jpg

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 22, 2020 0
ricky336 LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Too hard to point out artifacts at this resolution. However, you must view the image at least 100% to check carefully for such things. I think if you look at the edge of the glass - for example - you may see the pixels being a bit 'blocky'. If so, this would be due to JPEG compression and therefore the artifacts rejection reason.

Did you take this in raw format or JPEG? Did you use a smartphone? Generally speaking, if you want to upload to Adobe Stock, you are better off using raw files, post-process to a degree using raw software and then convert to JPEG using the highest resolution.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 22, 2020 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started