Rejected due to image quality Newbe

New Here ,
May 28, 2020 May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am new on this stock photo kind of stuff.

My first pictures have been rejected due to image quality.

The FAQ does not really help with the explanation:

"If we determine your file to have technical issues other than focus, exposure, or artifacts, which we call out specifically or if the file is determined to not meet our overall quality standards the "Image Quality" rejection reason is selected by moderation. "

can any body tell me, why they don't work so I can avoid it the next time

P1050657.jpgP1050677.jpgP1070344.JPGP1070422.JPGP1070484.JPGP1070270.JPG

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 28, 2020 May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think the problem is that you seem to have bery much artifacts there. The shadows also seem to be completely #000, so the client wouldn't be able to edit the photo if they would like to change the color scheme of it. Then there seem to be over sharpening artifacts that can be seen in high contrast areas as those bright borders.
Lastly, some of the images seem to have quite much noise.

There also is people in some of the images which is a problem if you don't have model release agreement with them. If they could regocnize themselves from the photo, then you would need to have the model release with them. So it's not enough that for example face is blurred.

Also, if you have some logos or commercial texts or artwors of someone else in image, you might also need to have an agreement with the copyright owners to avoid issues with them.

If you still have the raw files, I think it might be possible to fix the issues in some of the images. Tho I am also having sometimes issues with the guidelines so I cannot promise of what would they do.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 30, 2020 May 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

The sensor on this camera is rather small, so quality is not so good when enlarged. In the night photos, you have noise and, therefore noise reduction has been applied in-camera which has resulted in the pixels becoming a bit smudgy:

P1050677noise.jpg  P1050657noise.jpg

The canal shots - the image is too cool - a bit too blue. Overall the image quality is not so good. You need to have clean images.

And think more about your general composition.

Read through the Adobe Help guides like this:

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/how-to/tips-stock-image-acceptance.html?playlist=/services/playlist.he... 

and:

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/how-to/adobe-stock-sell-photos-videos-vector-online.html 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines