Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rejected photo

New Here ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Adobe community!

I'm new here, trying to upload photos to Adobe Stock, I'd like to know how I can improve my pictures. Here's one which was recently rejected on 'technical issues', can you help me with advice, please?Cows in mountainsCows in mountainsBranch in mountainsBranch in mountains

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 16, 2020 May 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

Your images are too yellow, so you have white balance problems - you need to reduce the colour temp. There is a yellow cast. You have to reduce the temp by using the temp slider in your photo editing programme to more blue in order to get the cows' coat more white.

Secondly, the sky is blown out - it is overexposed, there is no detail in the clouds. Also, part of the face of the cows, the white fur is also a bit overexposed. There are also focusing problems. The heads are not sharp - eyes etc.

In your second shot, again white balance as well as composition. What did you want to take? If the mountain, well it is out of focus.

You should read this guide from Adobe, if not done already:

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines