Release form keeps getting rejected and I don't know why.

Oct 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My release form keeps getting rejected and I don't know why. See attached. All the information is there?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Release form keeps getting rejected and I don't know why.

Oct 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My release form keeps getting rejected and I don't know why. See attached. All the information is there?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 14, 2019 0
Oct 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I doubt you should be posting this personal info to the internet, should you? Anyway, if it were me, I'd wonder why the model doesn't have a surname, and the signature doesn't seem to match the model's name.Perhaps the phone and address should also be internationalised since it is a global market. Guidelines also say all signature dates must match, so far as I can see.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 14, 2019 0
Oct 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 14, 2019 0
Oct 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your help, I never noticed the missing surname.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 14, 2019 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started