Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Remove Credit Card Information - URGENT PLEASE

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2018 Mar 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I paid for some credits in order to buy 5 pictures on https://stock.adobe.com

I used a colleague's credit card to pay. I want YOU to remove stored credit card information as I am NOT able to do that from my end.

I spent a whole day reading through support articles to find a way to do that and eventually had to create a forum account and open a thread. That's frustrating!

ANSWER this question and solve the problem please. It's URGENT!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Mar 21, 2018 Mar 21, 2018

Hi Daniele,

I have just checked the details and your card details have been removed successfully from our end yesterday.

You can reference case#

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Sep 06, 2020 Sep 06, 2020

You need to cancel your subscription. As soon as it is cancelled you can delete your payement information. If however you are on the day of processing, you can't cancel. You need to wait for the subscription to start. Payement will be processed. If you cancel the subscription in the first 2 weeks, you will be reimbursed. After that time you will have an annual subscription.

See here for help to cancel the subscription:

Cancel your Adobe Stock membership

If that does not help you need to contac

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2018 Mar 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also consider that when I try to reach you through the wizard here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

I get:

"Something went wrong. Try again or contact us by phone , on Twitter , or in the community forums while we work on fixing this."

and unfortunately I cannot contact you by phone.

Again, PLEASE let me know how to reach your customer support in alternative way (DIRECT EMAIL OR CONTACT FORM).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 12, 2018 Mar 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Daniele,

I apologize for all the troubles here that you'd to face while reaching the support.

Please see the private message that I've sent.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2018 Mar 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After 11 days the problem has still not been solved! I have been contacted by your staff 6 times and I explained for 6 times the same problem.

After some days I received an email from adobecustomercare@adobe.com stating that they apologize for the "duplicate billing for Adobe subscriptions" and that they would provide a refund.

What?!

That's not my issue! Maybe that's someone else's issue.

I tried to reply to that email to explain for once the issue and I got this: "Dear Customer, Apologies, but you’ve contacted our automated email account."

Funny.

After that I was even asked to complete a survey. Go figure.

So now Please, if you want to solve this issue a make a customer happy:

JUST SIMPLY REMOVE MY CREDIT CARD INFORMATIONS FROM MY ADOBE STOCK ACCOUNT.

NO MORE PHONE CALLS PLEASE!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 21, 2018 Mar 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Daniele,

I have just checked the details and your card details have been removed successfully from our end yesterday.

You can reference case#

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2018 Jun 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I want to remove credit card but, I cannot do it. Please help me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 27, 2018 Jun 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Esra,

I see you have an Adobe account under the same ID as with forums.

Please contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support? for assistance related to the credit card query.

In case you are unable to reach our support team through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 06, 2020 Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I tried Adobe stock for 1 month free trial and I input my credit card information how can I remove it?  Before I was able to remove it now I can't, are there anyways that I can remove my card? I don't want to get charge without using it here. 

Kindly check photo for  reference or is there someone/someboday can explain to me if they will charge me after a month?Screen Shot 2020-09-07 at 1.53.54 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to cancel your subscription. As soon as it is cancelled you can delete your payement information. If however you are on the day of processing, you can't cancel. You need to wait for the subscription to start. Payement will be processed. If you cancel the subscription in the first 2 weeks, you will be reimbursed. After that time you will have an annual subscription.

If that does not help you need to contact Adobe customer support. Adobe customer care can be contacted here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html - click the small callout at the lower right of the screen and type "agent".

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I tried Adobe stock for 1 month free trial and I input my credit card information how can I remove it?  Before I was able to remove it now I can't, are there anyways that I can remove my card? I don't want to get charge without using it here. Can you guys remove it on your end instead? 

I checked "My Plans" on my account there are no cancel credit card there but if I will click on a image to see my credit card information is there.

Kindly check photo for  reference or is there someone/someboday can explain to me if they will charge me after a month?

Screen Shot 2020-09-07 at 1.53.54 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If that does not help you need to contact Adobe customer support. Adobe customer care can be contacted here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html - click the small callout at the lower right of the screen and type "agent".

(and please do not spam the fora. We are here to help! 🙂 )

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started