Remove credit card

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2018 Oct 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have cancelled my subscription and I want to remove my credit card. When I go to check out another product my card is still showing up. I want it GONE!!! How the h*** do I contact support to remove my credit card?

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ben,

Sorry to hear that you are facing issues.

Please reach out to our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  in order to remove the credit card information.

In case you are unable to reach our support through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@I started a chat and wasn't watching when they finally replied. They closed the chat and now whenever I go start a new one I am taken to the same case and I can't reply or start a new chat. This is the most ridiculous help system I've ever seen.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ben,

Please check your private message.

Regards,

Twarita

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines