• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Removing photos from the list being considered...

Community Beginner ,
Feb 23, 2018 Feb 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have the following problem: when I try to remove a photo from the list of considered and select the image, after a while (when a window appears to confirm the decision), the selection skips to the first picture and it is deleted. I mean, if I wanted to delete the picture at the end of the queue, to get to it, I have to remove all earlier ... Something is wrong here. Is this just my problem or some general system defect?

Regards,

Iwona

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 13, 2018 Mar 13, 2018

This is a known issue. We are working to resolve it. The system is not designed to remove pending files. The best course of action for now is to wait until the moderation is complete. If approved, you can delete the file from your account at that time.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 13, 2018 Mar 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a known issue. We are working to resolve it. The system is not designed to remove pending files. The best course of action for now is to wait until the moderation is complete. If approved, you can delete the file from your account at that time.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started