• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reporting Resolution or Stock Image Problems

Explorer ,
Sep 09, 2017 Sep 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to contact the image creators ever?

I licensed a gorgeous image this morning *despite the preview not being correct* (low resolution).  And after licensing the image the resolution remained glitched in both PS CC and Illustrator CC.  Is there a way to report this without waiting until Monday business hours, etc?

This is the image in question:  Seamless floral pattern with roses, watercolor. Vector illustrat - image | Adobe Stock

86349774​

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 10, 2017 Sep 10, 2017

https://forums.adobe.com/people/Gabrielle+Madsen  wrote

Okay, I brought it back into Illustrator and sized it up to an adequate size - saved/exported as PNG and then brought it into PS - all is good now. 

Yep, that is correct, to bring it into PS you need to size it to the size you need first. 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the problem you are having with it exactly? It seems to work just fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The resolution is wrong.  I will send a snip.  I also opened this in Illustrator and same again tiny.  2048 Canvas with Image Dropped.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update @ 21:30 - I downloaded the file to PC then opened in Illustrator and it opened at the correct resolution.  It seems to be a library version problem.  I know my CC has been glitching recently - perhaps the culprit.  I am hopeful to open this in PS now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope, still not working properly.  The image appears to be adequately sized in Illustrator but when I bring it into PS it is the same tiny resolution.  *It is tiny in Illustrator as well.  Brad any thoughts please?

Okay, I brought it back into Illustrator and sized it up to an adequate size - saved/exported as PNG and then brought it into PS - all is good now. 

Thank you as always for your feedback and questions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 10, 2017 Sep 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

https://forums.adobe.com/people/Gabrielle+Madsen  wrote

Yep, that is correct, to bring it into PS you need to size it to the size you need first. 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started