Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

request for cancellation and refund

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2018 Oct 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

I don't know why i am regularly paying for this program.

I want to cancel the program and get a refund for few months. I even did not make my own ID. And all the informations are sent in German which is the language I don't understand.

Please reply and refund me asap.

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 08, 2018 Oct 08, 2018

Hi HeeJong,

Sorry to hear that.

I tried to check your account details under the Adobe ID shared in the forums but was unable to find any subscriptions.

Have you perhaps taken a trial for Adobe Stock with a different Adobe ID?  Please provide the order number so we can have this checked or share the Adobe ID with me in a private message.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 08, 2018 Oct 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi HeeJong,

Sorry to hear that.

I tried to check your account details under the Adobe ID shared in the forums but was unable to find any subscriptions.

Have you perhaps taken a trial for Adobe Stock with a different Adobe ID?  Please provide the order number so we can have this checked or share the Adobe ID with me in a private message.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, twaritar3263062 !!!

I am posting the detail of email, sent by ADOBE, which seems to contain the necessary information for your request.

Please refer to the below.

(Original)

Bestelldetails:
Bestellnr. ADB028664005CH
Bestelldatum: 7. April 2018

Adobe Stock - 10 Bilder pro Monat (Mindestlaufzeit ein Jahr)

(Translated by Google)

Order details:
Cat. ADB028664005CH
Order date: 7th April 2018

Adobe Stock - 10 images per month (minimum one year)

Should you have any further questions, feel free to write as a reply.

Thank you so much for your cooperation and look forward to your response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

HeeJong,

I have pulled up the account details using the order number and noticed that you have an active Adobe Stock subscription, signed up on 08 Apr 2018.

If you are facing difficulties while self-cancelling your plan, please contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support? for the cancellation and refund related requests.

In case you are unable to reach our support team through the above-mentioned link, please refer to Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started