• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ridiculous Cancelation Policy/Charges

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2017 Dec 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Penalisation and profiteering from Adobe, I couldn't agree more with Nate. I also feel tricked Into signing up to Adobe stock. I Asked to pause my membership for 6-months while taking leave from my design work. The answer was No and here is a cancellation fine. I thought Adobe was a more progressive company beyond catching people out with T&C small print.

Mark.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2017 Dec 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a similar situation occur... I was on a monthly plan, tried to cancel because I was happier with iStock and was offered two months "free", only to find out when I tried to cancel I was charged with a ridiculous early cancellation fee.

I hope that more of these posts help Adobe understand that this policy is a terrible way to run Adobe Stock. People who sign up should also take all these posts as a warning... Do not sign up for Adobe Stock's **free** offers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 06, 2017 Dec 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mark and Ali,

I apologize for the troubles that you have been through.

As you have mentioned that you had contacted support but you were denied the resolutions, please let me know your case reference numbers so that I can check the details and help you better.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2019 Dec 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same situation here, my daughter begged to sign up for a trial and forgot to cancel- didn't use it and now being charged $45.99 early termination fee- after paying the $21 per month for something we didn't use. I would happily pay for my mistake, which I feel I have already done by paying monthly for an unused service. But this is highway robbery &  a really sad & sneaky way to make money. I always thought Adobe was a reputable company. I never would have guessed they used practices like these. Luckily we have the BBB! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 13, 2019 Dec 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For assistance please contact customer care: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2022 Aug 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm in the exact same position, I had NO INTENTION of signing up for Adobe Pro and though I was getting a different product for a SINGLE CHARGE of $14.99. When I noticed my account charged a second time I immediately came to cancel the product but am now informed that I will be charged $75 cancellation fee for something I NEVER USED!!! If this isn't resolved the I PROMISE YOU that I will never again, and I do mean NEVER, use another Adobe product for as long as I live!!! And I will also be in contact with the BBB about such unscrupulous practices, smh.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 10, 2022 Aug 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Russell256003707ttz,

You've posted to the Adobe Stock forum. Please contact customer care for assistance. The link is provided in this thread.

Locking this post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started