Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rights on the on-demand assets I bought

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2019 Jan 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I've purchased 11 assets in December, with the on-demand service. Can you confirm that we have total rights on these photos ? Worldwide, unlimited time, any support ?

Thank you in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 16, 2019 Jan 16, 2019

No, you do not own the full right on the assets, but you are free to use them worldwide in accordance with the licensing terms for the kind of license you took.

If it is the standard license you can do this worldwide:

Adobe Stock pricing and membership plan | Adobe Stock

What type of license do I get with subscription downloads?

Each standard image comes with a standard license. This allows you to use the licensed image perpetually with unlimited web views, but print runs or views of the image can't

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 16, 2019 Jan 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, you do not own the full right on the assets, but you are free to use them worldwide in accordance with the licensing terms for the kind of license you took.

If it is the standard license you can do this worldwide:

Adobe Stock pricing and membership plan | Adobe Stock

What type of license do I get with subscription downloads?

Each standard image comes with a standard license. This allows you to use the licensed image perpetually with unlimited web views, but print runs or views of the image can't exceed 500,000 and you can't use the image on anything you're going to sell.

You can find more information about license types, including extended licenses, right here

so:

1) total rights - no, limited rights but broad enough so yo can use them in print, on the web, on social media etc. You need to credit for editorial use.

2) Worldwide - yes

3) unlimited time - yes (says explicitly perpetual)

4) any support - some restrictions apply if you have a standard license.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started