• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ripped off

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2018 Apr 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tricked. Conned. Adobe I want a refund immediately otherwise I will take this further. Seek advice. And believe you me you will lose.

I don’t want a yearly subscription. In fact I don’t want another day of it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 01, 2018 May 01, 2018

Hi Savva,

I would request you to contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  as they will be able to check if an exception can be made in this scenario.

In case you are unable to reach our support team through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

If you still face troubles, please update this thread so that we can assist you further.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 30, 2018 Apr 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Savva,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Please share the case reference number so that we can review that and can assist you further.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 01, 2018 May 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My full name is Savva Filactou and I subscribed to the free trial on adobe stock. Due to unforeseen circumstances I forgot to cancel it before i was charged. You charged my card. I request a refund and no penalty charge cancellation. My email address used for the account is <removed by moderator>

best regards

savva

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 01, 2018 May 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Savva,

I would request you to contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  as they will be able to check if an exception can be made in this scenario.

In case you are unable to reach our support team through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

If you still face troubles, please update this thread so that we can assist you further.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, I fell for the free trial; yet, when I attempted to cancel, there is NOONE ANSWERING CUSTOMER SUPPORT AT ALL.

The recording said my wait time would be 8 minutes; I hung up after over an hour on hold.  

Then, when I just went in to cancel all my trials, I not only got charged for 1 month of service, I get a late cancellation fee on top of it.  

This has to stop.  What rights do we have?  Any??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started