• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rude, unhelpful support

Community Beginner ,
Nov 22, 2017 Nov 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got off the phone with Adobe support. I was attempting to cancel my Adobe Stock account. The guy asked why I was cancelling. I said "I don't use if enough to justify its expense." He replies, "I see that you have used all of your allocated photos, so that is not the reason." Seriously? I explained that I had downloaded all of my allocated stock images (mostly abstract background art) within the last two days because it said that I would lose them otherwise if I cancelled. Then, he tries to charge me over $100 to cancel, despite that fact that I had already been paying on it for a full year. I guess I'm getting screwed by the fine print - all I remember from signing up was "30 day trial, cancel any time." – very unhappy with Adobe customer service.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 23, 2017 Nov 23, 2017

Hi there

I'm sorry to hear you had a poor experience with our support team.  This will be highlighted to the team manager.

A cancellation fee would apply if you decide to cancel an annual plan before the end of the contract period, & I understand the agent agreed to waive the fee on this occasion.  Legal subscription terms | Adobe

Thanks for your feedback.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 23, 2017 Nov 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

I'm sorry to hear you had a poor experience with our support team.  This will be highlighted to the team manager.

A cancellation fee would apply if you decide to cancel an annual plan before the end of the contract period, & I understand the agent agreed to waive the fee on this occasion.  Legal subscription terms | Adobe

Thanks for your feedback.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 24, 2017 Nov 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received a followup phone call and Adobe resolved my issue. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2023 Feb 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sucks to see this is a recurring thing, I've also just dealt with very rude customer support last night

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 01, 2023 Feb 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am sorry about any difficulty you've had with our customer support team. If you need to contact customer support please refer to this case number ADB-27906674-P8Q9. If you have questions about Rush please post in https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-rush/ct-p/ct-premiere-rush?page=1&sort=latest_replies&lang=a....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started