Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Séries

Participant ,
Feb 18, 2018 Feb 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour à tous,

Je suis souvent déçue de constater que mes fichiers ne sont pas regroupés par séries quand je ne les télécharge pas le même jour.

Et pourtant, ils contiennent les mêmes éléments, je les classe dans les mêmes catégories...

Pourrait-on avoir la possibilité de demander un regroupement d'une manière ou d'une autre?

Lise.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 13, 2018 Mar 13, 2018

It sounds like you are asking how to manually add content for the "See more images in this series" feature. This is done automatically through an algorithm I don't know. There is not a way to manually add content to the "same series" feature that I am aware of.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Feb 19, 2018 Feb 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Once you have downloaded images, you can move them to any folder you like.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 19, 2018 Feb 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Merci pour la réponse. J'ai réussi à mettre plusieurs fichiers dans le même dossier mais je ne retrouve pas ces fichiers dans la série.

Peut-être qu'il faut le faire au moment du téléchargement, ou attendre demain pour que ce soit enregistré...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 20, 2018 Feb 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do  you  mean uploading, rather than downloading?  Once you have downloaded an image, there should be no reason to have to wait to see it in a new folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 21, 2018 Feb 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In French, it's the same word!

I wanted to say that, perharps, I must do an action when I "give" my file on Fotolia.

I discovered the possibility of creating a folder with your first answer but a customer can't see this folder.

To be more specific:

"clé de sol sur fond bleu" photo libre de droits sur la banque d'images Fotolia.com - Image 19244315...

When you click on my file, you can see another file.

I should want to add supplementary illustrations : "Portée musicale ondoyante" photo libre de droits sur la banque d'images Fotolia.com - Image 1923218...

I created a folder that I called "Key" but you can't see it.

I suppose I don't understand how to do...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 13, 2018 Mar 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds like you are asking how to manually add content for the "See more images in this series" feature. This is done automatically through an algorithm I don't know. There is not a way to manually add content to the "same series" feature that I am aware of.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 14, 2018 Mar 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the answer.

Lise.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started