Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Seamless Texture

Community Beginner ,
Dec 10, 2018 Dec 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I licensed this image: FILE #: 97081185

It wasn't until after the fact that I realized it is a JPEG file, not an AI. Am I missing something? How do I create a seamless pattern with this? The images have drop shadows over them, and the ones in the middle are TINY. What the heck? Please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 11, 2018 Dec 11, 2018

Hi Lance,

Thanks for reaching out to the Adobe Stock community.

I have checked the above file ( 97081185) and noticed that it is a JPEG file if you wish to only license Ai files, please filter your search on Adobe Stock website and select "Illustrations" or "Vectors" only as shown in the screenshot below:

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Dec 10, 2018 Dec 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, this picture is not made by ai. Creating a seamless pattern may be achieved by means of professional textile or parametric software. I don't know what industry you are engaged in. I am very happy to communicate with you. You can contact me at xxxxxxxx Communicate.

Removed Email address by Mod. Please use PM.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 11, 2018 Dec 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Lance,

Thanks for reaching out to the Adobe Stock community.

I have checked the above file ( 97081185) and noticed that it is a JPEG file if you wish to only license Ai files, please filter your search on Adobe Stock website and select "Illustrations" or "Vectors" only as shown in the screenshot below:

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started