Search Filter Fix

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2020 Jan 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The very big issue holding us up from moving to AdobeStock: your filter is not working. 
The option to limit the search to Standard Content doesn't stick.

I don't want to waste my designers time looking for photos that we ultimately can't afford to buy.
Even worse then that, presenting comps to clients that have photos that we ultimately can't afford to buy.

I've been told that Adobe Stock is aware that this is an issue and plan to fix it in the near future.

Is there an update on the fix date?

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 31, 2020 Jan 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you provide a little more detail in your situation? (That will help us to follow up on your scenarios where price filter resets)  When you search in Images or with "Standard Content" in All, you are limited to standard content.  When asset type drop down changes to Videos/Editorial/Premium, you are not in standard content areas.

Sincerely,

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2020 Feb 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It happens when you search within a search.

If I find a photo I like, and search for a similar one or search within the series. The filter re-sets and I'm given options that would cost extra.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 04, 2020 Feb 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you search in Images as below - you are automatically limited to standard content, and when you search within series as you see on the bottom screen - it searches within the series and currently we don't include premium content in series.  I would like to ask a little more detailed description of your experience as I wouldn't be surprised by any user cases where things can go unexpected.

Sincerely,

attachment.png

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines